After almost a decade of working with international development projects across four continents (2010-2019: sustainable transport, energy, green growth, climate resilience, agriculture, civil society, etc), Katia switched to fundraising, partnership building, and business mentoring services (primarily targeted projects positively impacting the economy, society, and environment).
Katia has 6 years of cumulative experience in partnership building, business development, and fundraising (incl. impact investing and grants) and 5 years of experience in communication (incl. elaboration of strategies and action plans), events planning and management (10-100 participants).
Katia’s 6-year experience with CSR, social impact and sustainability initiatives comprises:
- hundreds of lean canvas, sustainable business plans, and pitch decks reviewed: recommendations provided on business model, business development, and funding opportunities to impact startups and nonprofits
- elaboration of CSR strategies, implementation of joint projects with national and international corporate partners and foundations
- learning and funding resources for impact startups and nonprofits: series of blog posts ”Learning and funding opportunities for impact entrepreneurs”, ”Be Your Own Mentor (tools, templates, resources for impact entrepreneurs)”, ‘’Growth Opportunities for Impact Entrepreneurs’’
- a database of 1000+ organizations offering online impact programs, fellowships, competitions, challenges, awards, bootcapms, incubators, accelerators, and funding opportunities
- a database of 1000+ impact investing opportunities for impact startups and nonprofits
Please visit Katia’s Linkedin profile for details.
Stay tuned on Linkedin and Twitter for useful resources. Follow #LVfinds for updates on online programs, fellowships, awards, competitions, pitch events, incubators, accelerators, and funding opportunities.